Help section submenu
Mole Country Stores - General Terms and Conditions Relating to Reviews Competitions and Prize Draws
- For all Prize Draws and Competitions no purchase is required as a condition of entry.
- Entries must be received by Mole Valley Farmers on or before midnight on the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
- The prize is as detailed on the promotion.
- Only one entry per household is allowed.
- Entries must be submitted in accordance with the competition requirements.
- Personal data will be captured for the purposes of the competition and may later be used for sending information about our products and services, but only with your consent. This data will not be passed on to third parties outside the Mole Valley Farmers Group and you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- The promoter is not responsible for any lost, delayed, damaged or incomplete entries.
- Competitions and Prize Draws are open to all members of the general public aged 18 years or over with the exception of employees of Mole Valley Farmers, Mole Country Stores, Bridgmans, Cox & Robinson, Three Counties Feeds and associated parties.
- There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity, but we will obtain your specific consent in this instance.
- The winners abridged details can be obtained by contacting Mole Valley Farmers, Exmoor House, Lime Way, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, Devon EX36 3LH
- Promoter: Mole Valley Farmers, Exmoor House, Lime Way, Pathfields Business Park, South Molton, Devon EX36 3LH
- Our competitions and reviews are open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Competitions and reviews are administered by Mole Valley Farmers Ltd and the rules outlined are governed by UK law.
- Entrants into any competition or review must be over 18, in cases where entrants under 18 wish to enter parental consent is required.
- Should events arise that render any competition or review impossible due to reasons beyond our control we cannot accept any liability as a result thereof.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or amend any part of the competition or review at any time.
- Entry into our competition will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions, please read the rules on imagery and photography below.
- Entry into our competition will be taken as acceptance of our terms and conditions and by partaking in any project or product testing you hereby acknowledge that we shall have no liability or responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result to you.
- We reserve the right to substitute or change any prize in any giveaway to a product of equivalent value.
- Your consent for us to contact you can be withdrawn at any time. Your data is only requested for the purpose of entering a competition and fulfilling delivery of the prize should you win. Or if you specifically consent to receiving information to do with special offers & events from the Mole Valley Group of Companies.