Due to legislation, regulation, traceability, or industry “Best Practice” guidelines, we may be unable to exchange or refund certain types of product purchased from our retail stores.
The list below details product types where restrictions may apply, but is neither exclusive nor exhaustive:
- Animal Medicines – General & Vaccines
- Agrochemicals – Herbicides, Pesticides & Fungicides
- Frozen, Refrigerated, or Temperature Sensitive products
- Animal Feeds – Products fed to animals that may be destined for the human food chain
- Equestrian Safetywear – Riding Hats, Body Protectors
Any queries regarding Restricted Items should be addressed to a member of the store Management Team, or to Customer Services at email@example.com
Customer Support and Service
If you wish to talk to someone about anything relating to Mole Country Stores or the website, or if you have any general queries, you can phone us on 01769 576415. Our offices are open from 8:30am-5:30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday except for bank holidays, but you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Updated: June 2015