Store Terms and Conditions
A copy of our full Terms & Conditions are available to download as a PDF document.
Any discount vouchers offerd will be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Only for a single use at stated store.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other promotion, the store managers decision is final.
- May not be used for the payment of fertiliser, bulk animal feed, animal medicines, gift vouchers or special orders.
- Offer excludes animal medicines and gift vouchers.
- Offer applies to purchases made, paid in full and taken away on the day, whilst stocks last.
20% OFF EASTER WEEKEND 2017 VOUCHER
This voucher can only be used in branches of Mole Country Stores, on Easter weekend (14th - 17th April. Stores are closed Easter Sunday). Voucher is valid for one use only. Original vouchers only and is subject to availability and items in stock. Offer excludes Mountfield, Viking, Stihl, Handy machinery and Westland Multi Purpose Compost with added John Innes. Prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Offer is not open to employees of Mole Country Stores and associated companies. Please present this voucher with your purchases at the till. Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, andexcludes all member discounts.
To open a PDF file you have two options. You can download a program called Acrobat Reader and install it onto your computer. The program is available free of charge from the Adobe Acrobat site. If you are having difficulties downloading a PDF then you may need to update your version of Adobe Reader. See 'Download Adobe Reader' to get the latest version of this software.
Customer Support and Service
If you wish to talk to someone about anything relating to Mole Country Stores or the website, or if you have any general queries, you can phone us on 01769 576415. Our offices are open from 8:30am-5:30pm (GMT) Monday to Friday except for bank holidays, but you can send us an email to email@example.com at any time and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Updated: June 2015